We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Some of our clients include GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, CanIRank, Crowdcurity and The Mobility House.
We are looking for a designer to join our team and work within an existing design language.
You should be able to follow our iterative design process. The process includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism.
We expect knowledge of design concepts like layout, grids, hierarchy, typography, motion, and color. Candidate must have strong understanding of responsive and mobile app design. We appreciate positive and self-starting attitude when working independently or in a team.
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience for software, web applications or/and mobile devices
- Passion for design with standards of good taste
- Portfolio with shipped products
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite and associated design tools
- Strong teamwork and communication skills—we actively collaborate with everyone, from developers to customers
- Basic knowledge of front-end limitations (html, css, js)
- Very good English level in both speaking and writing
- Understanding of common agile management practices
- Experience in leading or mentoring other designers within a team
- Knowledge about Sketch app
- Basic knowledge about After Effects app.
… and in return we offer:
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience
- Private Allianz medical care
- Multisport benefit system
- Awesome team building events
- Hackathons – Two days for working on your ideas, every two months
- Kitchen full of free snacks, fresh juices and other drinks
- Trainings and conferences
- Access to our educational materials and help us grow our library