Chief Experience Officer
- to strengthen the organization’s position in design,
- to create development strategy for the team,
- to build cooperation framework with the client: getting to know the client’s expectations, needs, business and the design project as well as adjusting the right technology,
- to undertake actions aiming at changing the perception of design in the organization: combining the client’s needs with our expertise,
- to build internal cooperation between: Design Team, Development Team and Sales Team in the UK,
- to raise the awareness of the importance of design among cooperating teams.
- experience at a similar position (5 years minimum),
- managerial experience,
- business trips (30% minimum),
- fluent English,
- experience in direct cooperation with the external client,
- understanding ‘’development issues’‘in delivery.
- experience in marketing agency activities,
- experience in Software House companies.