About the role:
Join Schneider Electric’s friendly EMEA creative team of writers and designers to produce great marketing tools used around the world.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Creating comprehensive marketing campaigns in digital (web layouts, banners, social media) and/or print (advertisements, leaflets, posters, brochures, logotypes, event kits)
- Designing infographics
- Creating PowerPoint presentations to pitch new ideas or showcase thought-leadership content
- Concepting in cooperation with writers on creative ideas for campaigns
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in graphic design and a great portfolio
- BA or MA in graphic design or related field
- Interest in visual communication, illustration, and infographics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience in video/motion graphic will be an asset
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- An interesting job in an international company
- Training package
- Work in a dynamic team
- Choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, etc)
- Participation in additional projects, e.g. social projects
Please send your CV in English.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 170,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.